As food manufacturers, our ultimate goal is to keep food safe. However, no matter how many preventive controls we put in place, mistakes can happen - and they will.
So while it's essential to work hard to prevent incidents from occurring, it's just as important to understand what needs to happen if something does occur.
Through 60 minutes of course content, including practical tools and exercises, this online course looks at which programs are used for different situations and the structure of how to address incidents.
Get a printable certificate as a Record of Training Completion!
Want to Learn More?
Click the button below to download a copy of the full Training Information Sheet.
Is This Training for Me?
This bundle is for anyone who develops or manages food safety programs in a facility. It is especially beneficial for Quality Managers, and other Department Managers!
- Outlining Incidents.
- Steps for Handling Exceptions.
- Risk Rating
- Appropriate Actions
After This Training You Will Be Able To:
- Use the appropriate management programs to respond to exceptional situations.
- Implement the neccessary steps for addressing incidents with different risk ratings and consequences.
- Start to assess risk and rate situations as minor, major or critical incidents.
- Explain what appropriate action means.
- Understand if actions are corrections, corrective actions, or preventative actions
- Identify incidents and apply appropriate actions based on the severity of the risk.
How Would This Training Benefit Me?
This training will help you:
- Understand how to handle unexpected situations and ensure product safety.
- Implement Hold & Release, Corrective Action, and Incident Report programs.
- Use management programs to keep food safe.
To access our online training, you will need:
- Desktop computer,
- Laptop computer,
- Tablet, or
- Mobile device
Your device will need to have the following capabilities:
- Video/audio output.
- High-speed internet connection (minimum speed of 5Mbps recommended).
- The latest version of one of the following browsers: Google, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge.